Best answer

Leads distribution using zapier

• 31 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

How to distribute Leads using Zapier

Let’s say that I put all my leads in a Google Spreadsheet. Each row will be a new lead with its details (name, phone, email, region).

I have 3 clients and I want to send to each of them one lead but each client is targeting a different region. How can I do to do that using zapier?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 June 2020, 17:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Avner! Is this in round-robin fashion, or do you want it to be more like this:

Terry has region 1, Tim has region 2 and Tamara C has region 3. Leads come in...

• Joe, region 1 (Terry gets this)
  • Jane, region 2 (Tim gets this)
  • Jason, region 2 (Tim gets this)
  • Jake, region 3 (Tamara gets this)

Is that how you’re envisioning it? Please let me know!

Hi @Avner! Is this in round-robin fashion, or do you want it to be more like this:

Terry has region 1, Tim has region 2 and Tamara C has region 3. Leads come in...

• Joe, region 1 (Terry gets this)
  • Jane, region 2 (Tim gets this)
  • Jason, region 2 (Tim gets this)
  • Jake, region 3 (Tamara gets this)

Is that how you’re envisioning it? Please let me know!

Hi Nicksmard, This is Puri, Yes i have a similar Need.

I have a brokerage and i have 25 advisers. Now the lead will come from the Facebook. Does the lead needed to go into the Google Sheet?

If Yes. Then Which format ?

Also after the zapier send the leads out from the list. 

How i like it to be I create an another list of the advisers with there email address. and the zapier read the list of adviser and send the lead from the leads list. .

I like to know how to set it up. 

currently we are sending email out to gmail account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mr Puri ,

Hopping in for Nick here! I see you have been working with Support and am relaying their response below to assist other users should they have a similar workflow. If you have any additional questions, just let us know!

It sounds like you're wanting to assign these leads to advisers in a "Round Robin" style fashion. Is that correct?

If so, this can be done a few different ways. One way to accomplish this would be to use Storage by Zapier to automatically increment the the assigned adviser with each new lead. Here's a help doc that goes over the process of setting this up in a Zap: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-storage-zapier#example-use-round-robin

Here is a video that can help walk you through this process as well!