Question

Lead Generation Automation from PhantomBuster

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m looking for ideas to automate lead gen and wondering if the community has any insights. 

Currently, I’m using PhantomBuster to scrape Google business search (i.e. dentists near Philadelphia). 

So, now I have a spreadsheet list of businesses, but I’d like to know the owner’s name and their email address. 

Are there tools I can use that will take this spreadsheet of company names and source the owners and their email addresses?

I appreciate any insights.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Elle_1234 

I would suggest you to use Clay or Apollo because now adays only finding the email is not sufficient,  you need to make sure the emails are worth and not bogus.

Use Clay or Apollo to find their name and emails and you can use their inbuilt enrichment tool to make sure the emails are 100% Verified

Thank you! The challenge I’m facing is the bridge between the emails and the spreadsheet - finding the business owner name. Any insights on how to get this? Right now I’m using LI Sales Nav Pro - but it’s cumbersome and there’s no way of exporting the info.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Elle_1234 can you give me a clear picture of your lead gen process.

Step by step for better understanding so that I can help you bridge the gap

@communitymember You may have already given me the solution. I just looked up the tool you suggested and it may give me the info I need. I’m going to play around and I’ll get back to you if not. Thank you!