Best answer

Last night's ZapConnect event recording (Oct 20) ?

• 20 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey folks - newbie here !  I missed last night’s event - anyone know where to look for the recording ? thanks much!

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 20 October 2022, 07:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Diane-SeaScape 

If you are referring to ZapConnect , its today :) 

You can register here https://zpr.io/ufrhdVqgJfim 

Userlevel 1

Ah !!!!!   Super-cool, thanks for the rapid answer.  I’ll be there…  :)

Will today’s Zap Connect be recorded (I’m registered but on CEST)?  Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Kris10 - looking forward to seeing you there 🤗. In answer to your question: Recordings will be available on the event platform (zapconnect.com) for 2 weeks after the event. Access to the event platform will be closed at 2:00 p.m. PT/5:00 p.m. ET on November 4th- so plenty of time for viewing! 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you so much for responding to my question @Rachael S.  I’m so happy I’ll be able to review the recordings on the event platform for the next 2 weeks!  I’m looking forward to it!  Happy Zapconnect!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

The form isn’t working. I used the link in the thread above. And after submitting - I get the second screenshot, a 404 error. When I go the event.zapconnect.com it says my email isn’t registered, 3rd screenshot. Help? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @kso! Hmmm, interesting...sorry to hear you’re running into that. 🤔

I reached out to our events team for some insight and I’ll be sure to follow up here once I know more.

Thanks for sharing the screenshots and flagging this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kso! Thanks for your patience. This registration link should be working now! 

If you’re still getting an error, I’d recommend clearing your browsing history and then trying to register. From there you should receive an email and you can follow the links to create a password and login to view the on-demand content. 

Hope this helps and please let us know once you’re all logged in! 🤗