Best answer

Keller Williams Command not accepting Facebook Lead Ad submissions

• 9 February 2021
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m getting an error message: “Keller Williams Command: The app returned Error with no further details.”

I’d like new submissions from Facebook Lead ads to be input into Command as new contacts (name, email, and phone #).

Zapier tech support was really helpful and said it looks like there is an error with the Keller Williams Command app. I contacted their support team in late December and they’re escalating the issue but it’s still ongoing. 

Is there something else I could do as a workaround? Thanks very much for any help with this!

icon

Best answer by imarketing 17 May 2021, 17:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @imarketing 

I’ve dealt with this before for clients, the KW Command app is not ideal with how it returns error responses.

Try process of elimination to isolate the data point causing the issue.

Can you provide a screenshot of how your Zap step is configured.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone Thanks very much for your reply! I may have gotten an answer, someone suggested reconnecting the app or removing it and adding it again. I removed it from one of the zaps and tested it and that seemed to work. I updated all of them, hoping it’s good to go now!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone would you mind taking a look? The fix I mentioned worked temporarily but now it stopped and I’m not getting error messages. The contacts are not populating in Command. Screenshots below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@imarketing 

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Check your Zap is ON
  2. Check your Zap apps are still properly authenticated: https://zapier.com/app/connections
  3. Check your Zap Runs to see if the Zap is triggering and for any errors on steps: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for your help! 

1. Yes, Zap is on.
  2. Yes, tested Facebook and Keller Williams Command, both tested “successful.”
  3. No errors on any steps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@imarketing 

For the Zap Runs check the DATA IN/OUT for each step.

So Zap is triggering and processing w/o error but you are unable to find the Contacts in KW Command?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone DATA IN/OUT for each step looks good. Correct, the Zap is triggering and processing w/o error but I’m not seeing the Contacts in KW Command.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@imarketing 

Is there some unique ID being returned from the KW Command step in the DATA OUT that you can use?

Perhaps you’re not looking in the right place in KW Command.

There might be a toggle button or filter on that needs to be adjusted to see leads generated vs contacts in KW Command.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone

Good question. KW Command will not allow duplicate email addresses so I search by that when looking for an entry.

If you need to toggle to a different view to see a contact (e.g. Personal account vs Team account) Command brings up a notification prompting you to do so.

When I search the email addresses for these new leads, nothing comes up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@imarketing 

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support here to dig in further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone Thanks so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @imarketing!

It looks like you reached out to our Support team and they helped you out. I’m going to post the relevant part of that response here, for anyone else who finds this:

Digging into this further, it looks like we are running into a bug here with this integration with the Keller Williams Command app. We've have gone ahead and alerted this company's team using a shared issue tracking tool we have with our partners. They'll take a closer look at this for us. While I'm unable to provide an ETA for when they might be able to resolve this issue, we will notify you directly via email as soon as it is.

You may also reach out to Keller Williams Command directly to see if you can give them a nudge about this.

Just to provide some context, the Keller Williams Command app was created and is maintained by their team on our developer platform. Any changes, fixes or bugs are generally addressed by their developers and engineers. In cases like this, with partner apps, the fastest way we've seen for users to get answers or issues addressed is to contact the app creators directly.

Alternatively, I have already added your details to the existing report that we have here.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@nicksimard thanks for posting about this! I got an email from Keller Williams support saying this bug has been fixed. I haven’t been using this currently so I haven’t tested it myself (trust but verify :slight_smile: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @imarketing!

That’s awesome :) Thanks for reporting back to the Community!