Best answer

Keap New Payment trigger - include Product ID field

• 21 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi all, I have a specific process I am trying to create a solution for. We are currently creating a zap for Keap max classic. What we would like to do is apply a tag to contacts after they are refunded for a specific product.

Currently, we can apply a tag based on refunds but can't determine which product it was for.

We are using the Keap Max Classic New Payments trigger. Then we are filtering so Pay Type = Refunds.

We would also love to filter by product ID. This would allow the Zap to only continue for a specific product ID which we could then setup automation for.

Do you know if there is a way to pull in the product ID for the Keap Max Classic Payment trigger? I think that would accomplish everything we're trying to do. 

Thanks so much!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 24 June 2021, 16:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JAB ,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is not currently possible but we do have an open feature request which would enable you to pull the product ID as described above. I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature and while not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know via email!