Skip to main content
Question

Keap Contacts to Google Ads

I’m looking for away to automatically send new contacts  in Keap into Google Ads Audience Manager to update Customer lists in real-time. I went through the process of integration by adding the trigger and sending information I want to google ads. However nothin has been pulling through even though Zapier is saying test has been successful.

Any ideas on why this could be happening? Open to suggestions,

Thanks,

Chris

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chris. K 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the available help articles for using GAds in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/google-ads/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris. K 

Check out the description for each GAds action.

There is a 6-12 hour delay.

Hey Troy, 

Thanks for responding, I waited those 6-8 hours and I did not see something coming through.

Let me run it one more time but it is my third try

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris. K 

Can you confirm what Zap steps you are using and how those are configured by posting screenshots for us to have more context?

Yes Here are the screenshot and explanation with them.

Sorry need to cover up the emails for confidential reason

1. Connected account needed for integration: 

App Choose: Keap (not Keap maximum classic) 

Sent test and it was successful

1. Used the text app to send just the email information to my google ads account

Reason here is I only want the email as a start (make it work then try to extract more information)

1. Send information to google ads

it said it was sent to my google ads, but nothing went through

Last Note:

The reason I put a different email input in my text it is because I thought the keap to google ads trigger needs an gmail to fire correctly.

Greatly appreciate the help here!

Sincerely,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris. K

This should be a dynamic variable mapped from the Zap trigger step, otherwise you will send the same data point to GAds in Step 3.

You can use a Filter step if you need to check if there is an existing email address and an email address that has @gmail.com as the email domain.

Sorry didn’t quite get your second point can you please explain more?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris. K

If you want to avoid Zap step errors because the Zap trigger for Keap New Contact may OR may not include an email address, then you can use a Filter step as Step 2.

You can use a Filter step if you need to check if there is an existing email address and an email address that has @gmail.com as the email domain.

Got it, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris. K 

TIP: When you test live with the Zap ON, you can then check the Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/