Skip to main content
Best answer

Kartra Connection

• 6 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I really hope that someone can help me! I am trying to create a really simple Zap for one of my clients to add detail to a Google Sheet when a lead fills in a Kartra Optin form. I have requested a Zapier integration in Kartra, which has been approved but, when I create the Zap and go to sign into the Kartra account to link, I am being asked for the API key. My understanding was that simple Zaps do not need an API key…..

The Kartra account that my client has does not support API as this would cost her an additional £100 per month which seems a little excessive to collect a few names, and Instagram handles!

Am I unable to use Zapier in this way? Has anyone else set this up without APIs? Maybe I’m doing something stupid 🙈

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JoMiller 

Help article from Kartra for using Kartra with Zapier:

https://documentation.kartra.com/category/zapier/

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Troy Tessalone, I was sure that I had seen somewhere that the API was not required for “basic” Zaps like the one I am trying to do but, I guess I must have seen what I wanted to see! No matter, I’ll just have to get the detail manually for my client. Thanks for the reply, most appreciated 🙏