Question

Kartra and Active Campaign Integration

• 26 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am new to Zapier.  I have set up an integraton between Kartra and Active Campaigns.  For the Kartra side I have created a landing page  and opt-in form that I embedded on my WordPress site.  The trigger is filling out the opt-in form.  On the Active Campaign side the result would be to create a new contact.  When I test the Zap, it works fine with a new test contact showing up in the master list in Active Campaigns.  When I test using the WordPress embeded landing page, a new contact is not added.  

Am I missing something or will the Zap not work through WordPress.  Apprecaite any help I can get.  Thank you.

Michael

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Have you taken a look at the task history - Can you show us where the zap is erroring?

Thank you for the responce,

I did check the task history since it was one of the trouble shooting steps I followed.  I will include screen shots as attachments.  Snce I am new to the platform, I am not sure what information it is giving me.  Looks to me that an opt-in form was filled out in Kartra and a contact was added in Active Campaign.  The contact is not showing in AC though.  Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@michaelj 

Sorry we missed this! Did you get sorted, or do you still need help ?