Question

jotform to printful

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I actually have a few questions that I hope I can be helped with.  My goal originally is to have a person submit info on jotform and that will autofill a new order on printful with all their information, then when I get done working on their product I can just add it to the order and send it (if that makes sense). Is that possible to do?

If so my next question is when trying to create an order, there are options like “File Url” and “Quantity” etc. but there are options that were grabbed from a past order on jotform.  Are those just samples to show how it works?  And I also wasn’t sure what or where the “File Url” dropdown is asking for?

Thanks for your time!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You’ll need to map the data points from the sample entries of the JotForm trigger step to the fields in the Printful action step.

Zap Basics Article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

That’s one of the issues I am having, my fields are kind of all over the place.  i.e. my address comes through as one field entry, for the entire address.  And no “File” is listed in the fields.

I think I figured that out with the Formatter app.  But that brings me to my next question :sweat_smile:  currently I have Jotform → Formatter→ Printful.  I am under a trial account now since I have just joined up but would that setup still be considered under free account afterwards? Sorry I’m just confused on if this is considered a single step zap or a multi step zap still? My manage plan page says I’m using 3 tasks and 1 zap but nothing about single or multi steps.