Question

Jotform Integration with salesforce

• 13 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

We have a custom object in salesforce. I’m unable to bring Jotform data into SFDC

as it does not support custom objects. If it is possible in Zapier, then please share the video link.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Anandhi 

Good news! All the Salesforce trigger and action steps in Zapier support custom object types.

Userlevel 1

Please find the screenshot below. It creates a record or updates in accounts, contacts, leads, opportunity… But I want to create a record in a custom object and not in the standard objects. Let us suppose i create a new custom object called student details then my record should insert into the newly created custom object.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Anandhi If you select Create/Update record, you’ll get a dropdown to select record type - including any custom ones you have.

Userlevel 1

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu Please attach a  video. I am unable to see any objects after clicking the create/update record. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Anandhi 

Here you go. All you object types will be listed there:

Userlevel 1

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu I’m unable to choose my salesforce account. I don’t want production. I need sandbox where I want to choose my dev org. After giving my account and password it is not taking me inside. Whereas if I give username and password  separately on the website it is taking me inside sfdc. Please let me know why it is not connecting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Anandhi 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Anandhi!

You should be able to select whether you want to use a production or sandbox environment when you connect your Salesforce account to Zapier. The How to Get Started with Salesforce help guide shows where you would expect to see that. 

If you’re not seeing that option when you connect your account, the first thing to try is logging out of your Salesforce account before trying to connect it in Zapier. One way to be sure that you’re not already logged into an app is to open Zapier in an incognito window and go through the process of connecting your account there. 

If that doesn’t help then the best thing is to get in touch with the Zapier Support Team as they will be able to take a closer look at this with you. The best way to do that is with the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anandhi 

Were you able to get this squared away based on the previous suggestions?

Please let us know, thanks.