Question

Issues with variable subscriptions (attributes and variations IDs) in WooCommerce

• 16 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I have an issue with a zap that i would like to create. 

I want to create a variable subscriptions with 2 attributes with woocommerce.

When i create the zap, I have issues with variations ids which are not generated and meta_data_min_max_variation_data.

This image is when i create the product without zap so on woocommerce. I would like to recreate it but with a zap unfortunately these datas are not possible to recreate with zapier.

I already tried this : https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-line-items-in-zaps

So, I would like to recreate these datas because i need them for my subscription and for the variation ids.

Maybe I am wrong somewhere else too.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Gaëtan!

From what I can see in the screenshot, I would expect that you can do this using the Formatter line item functions. 

You would use meta_data_min_max_variation_data as the line item(s) group name and then add each of the items under that as the line item properties

Is that how you set up the formatter step?

If so, it’s possible that the reason that it didn’t work is because the formatter would number each set of items instead of calling them ‘min’ and ‘max’. 

It may be that you need to use a code step to create the min and max line items so that you can create a nested array with the correct names. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Gaëtan 

Were you able to get this squared away based on the previous suggestions?

Please let us know, thanks.