Best answer

Issues when encoding email addresses from Airtable into Asana

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I’m having a similar issue to:

and

When I’m trying to import an email address from Airtable into an Asana task, it comes out as a unicode string.

When sending over this email address:

It turns into: 

I have tried the format .replace method as well as the email extractor, but to no avail.​

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 November 2022, 20:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LoganR!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just checked, and this is a known issue and we’re actively working on a fix. We’re aware of the cause, so I’m hoping it won’t take us too long to get this one sorted out.

I’ll add your email address as an affected user so that when it’s fixed you’ll be notified!

Userlevel 1

Looks like this was resolved. Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just checked, and this is a known issue and we’re actively working on a fix. We’re aware of the cause, so I’m hoping it won’t take us too long to get this one sorted out.

Hey fam, I wanted to pop in and confirm @LoganR’s post! This bug has been confirmed closed and email addresses should be now be coming through as plain text now. 

Thanks for your patience on this one and happy zapping! ⚡️