Question

Issue with multistep funnel in clickfunnels

• 3 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all, I have a 4-step funnel inside Clickfunnels, which basically consists of opt-in, offer, application and thank you page.

In the opt-in page, the leads are required to put in their name and email in exchange for a lead magnet. Once they submit the page, they will reach the offer page. If they are interested about the offer, they will click apply and fill in additional information inside the application page.

Although I have set up zapier specifying to send the lead details on the application page of the funnel, however, whenever leads reached the application page, their name and email is instantly sent to my google sheets even though they have not filled in the page.

I have tried a lot of ways but none worked very well. Any suggestions here from the admin and the community?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jiahe 

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured for us to have more context, thanks.

New Contact Activity is triggering on the same contact activity

Because of how the funnel flow mechanism inside ClickFunnels functions, every time a contact moves to a new step in your funnel, it will fire your Zap.

To prevent this, make sure to specify the exact funnel step in the trigger setup.

Contact activity from the wrong funnel is triggering my zap

Try reselecting both the Funnel and the Funnel Step.
It's likely that you have the same funnel step names across multiple funnels, and the wrong one is selected.

Because we send IDs and not Funnel Step names to ClickFunnels, it may be that you selected the wrong one.