Issue using Google Assistant on iPhone

• 30 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  1. i have tried the slack integration an an iphone google assistant. just used your integration, dos not work. namely the phone does not trigger the zap. what to do?

2. I tried to integrate with the app zoom.ai but we do not even start the communication, has someone developed this integration? to me it is only two apps flow , seemed simple but it dos not even start. 
  3. is there a specific youtube video demo about using google assistant on iphone?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Paolon I split your comment into a new thread so that we could try a little troubleshooting. 

There’s not a YouTube video, but we do have a help guide: How to Get Started with Google Assistant on Zapier It has some tips around how you need to set it up. 

Another tip is that you can type in the commands using the keyboard into Google Assistant if it's not recognizing the word "Zapier" at first.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Danvers   I am on this let me read thee article. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Danvers  i have a problem this is what i s on thee page

but in your instructions i am supposed to see the link:

which i do not see

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Paolon - Stepping in for Danvers here. Oh, I see what you mean now. I think this is something that we should escalate to our support team to troubleshoot. Please stand by, I’m going to submit a ticket on our behalf. Please respond to it to get the process going. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there @Paolon - Stepping in for Danvers here. Oh, I see what you mean now. I think this is something that we should escalate to our support team to troubleshoot. Please stand by, I’m going to submit a ticket on our behalf. Please respond to it to get the process going. Thanks!

i have kept worked on it and i found that the link is available on he mobile app therefor now the two are connected however, i cannot get zapier activated on google assistant. is google assistant good? should i instead focus on alexa ? because it seems to m google assistant does not seem very handy 

did anyone really made google assistant work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Paolon! My teammate Steph started a ticket on your behalf, so if you have received that you can reply to it and it will go to our Support team. They’re best equipped to help you out with this one :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Paolon,

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with the Zapier Support team but we haven't yet heard back. 

Please let us know how we may help!