Question

Issue Pinterest Google drive

• 29 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone from the Zapier Community

I am brand new on Zapier platform and I get some issues. First the product is great. I love it.

My need is to get some pictures from google drive and to pin them in pinterest.

The integration with google drive is working. But I have the following error message:

"Sorry, this image is broken. Please pick a different image.". It looks like your connected account doesn't have permission to complete this step. You should contact the administrator for your account and make sure you have the needed permissions. We made a request to api.pinterest.com and received (403) Forbidden.

I did some snapshots. I guess it’s coming from the screen where I put parameter values for Pinterest

Can you help me please? I have looked carefully on many messages on the forum and did not find something to solve this last issue.

Have a good day

Christophe

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Christophe2692 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you were working with Elise in Support and it seems you have things up and running!

If that is not the case or if you have any additional questions, just let us know- happy to help!