Best answer

Is there some trick to getting Slack-->Microsoft To-Do working?

• 11 October 2020
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’ve set up several very simple Zaps to push from Slack to Microsoft To-Do and none of them work.  I don’t think it’s me because I can set up Slack to Todoist without any trouble and that works as expected.

Is there a trick to getting Slack Push → Microsoft To-Do working?  All connections tests work and the Zap reports it worked, but the item never shows up in To-Do.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 October 2020, 14:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @DrpAdmin 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu , the strange thing is, just this morning it started working without any changes on my end other than I logged out of To-Do, and back into the same account.  To-Do has been working normally for everything else, but after the logout, it now works as expected with my Zaps too.  It may have been in To-Do rather than a Zapier issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear it @DrpAdmin!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @DrpAdmin! I’m glad to hear that things are working as they should now 🙂

If you have any similar trouble, this help doc has some great trouble shooting tips for if it looks like your Zap isn’t firing: Zap isn’t being triggered

If you try those tips and can’t see the trouble, then often the next best step is to contact the Support Team using the Get Help form