Skip to main content

Hi,

I would like to know about data from Facebook page.

I am now trying to connect between Fb page and Google Drive.

What I would like to do is to save all images which I published the post on the Fb page.

On the setting of Google Drive, I do understand that I need to select the data on “File” section.

On this section, I notice that...,

- Attachments Data Media Image Src
- Full Picture
- Picture

These data store ONLY the URL of the “FIRST” image.

My issue is that “when the post has more than two images, is it possible to save it all?”.

I have tested a few times with the post which has more than two images, but I suppose there is no data for the rest images.

===

I am now running a zap which is a similar but “From Instagram”.  (On other Zapier account)

With Instagram, when the post has more than two images, the selection above listed...,

- Media Url
- Children Media Url

These are the URL for images, and as we can notice from the name that “Children Media Url” is the URL for the rest images.

It works great on Instagram.

===

With the result of Instagram, is there any way to save ALL images from the Fb page to Google Drive?

Or is there any way to add the data like “Children Media Url” on Fb page?

If these data can be modified by upgrading my order, please let me know. I shall deeply consider to upgrade.

Thank you for your support in advance.

All the best,

Hi there @colors2201, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some checking on this for you and discovered that there’s a bug report for this issue where only one of the images is returned. So I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being impacted by this. I can’t give any sort of ETA on when you can expect a fix to be implemented by but we’ll definitely drop you an email as soon as it is.

There aren’t any reported workarounds for this issue at present but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share details of them here. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🙂

Hi Team,

I am sending this message to ask you about the progress.

Is this issue solved? I do know that I am asking you too much, but if you can please let me know your progress.

All the best,

Hi @colors2201,

As i’ve check that this is still open bug report. I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi @qisertrimy,

Thank you for your comments.

I did not understand what you are telling me, but with your words, “then upload it on your Google Drive manually”, this is not what I really want to do with Zapier.

Meaning, Zapier provides task automations and we are looking for the way to save the Fb posts from the Fb page automatically, not manually.

Not sure about “Your device gallery” and I shall wait for the Zapier team to solve this issue as we wish soon.

Again, thank you for your advise.

All the best,

Hi @colors2201 👋

It appears that the replies shared by @qisertrimy were spam posts, which is why they didn’t make sense. Sorry for any confusion caused by this, I’ve removed them now. 🙂

There’s still no reported workarounds for this unfortunately, but we’ll be in touch as soon as we have any updates!