Question

Is there a Zap template to create Google Doc/PDF from multiple scanned images?

• 9 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I am looking to see if an existing Zap can create a Doc or PDF from a scan of multiple items, specifically post cards. I plan to do the following: I get returned post card mailers that need to be scanned and then sent and want then all in on doc or one doc a week. They might be scanned on Evernote or if Google has a scan app or if I phones have a native scan app. Then, if say 10 pictures/scans are done, I'd like those to automatically go on to a Google Doc or maybe a PDF to then automatically be emailed. If anone knows of existing ZAP templates that do that with any of those apps, please comment.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jyobaccio

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! :)

We do happen to have a template for saving new notes from Evernote as documents in Google Docs - try it here: Saving New Evernote notes to Google Docs

And you can see all of the available triggers and actions between Evernote and Google Docs here: Supported triggers and actions 

In order to make a PDF, you may want to look at using an app like CloudConvert to convert it to a PDF. Before then using a Send Email action to send out the PDF. You can find out more about how to do that here: Send emails in Zaps

Hope this information helps point you in the right direction!