Question

Is there a way to use Azure Cognitive Services OpenAI API keys for the Slack GPT integration

• 15 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Trying to follow instructions found on the Zapier Blog to build a gpt3-bot for Slack (https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-build-gpt-3-bot-slack-bot/) but when I get to the OpenAI integration part it needs API keys from the OpenAI platform. My GPT model is in the Azure Cognitive Services OpenAI so it’s erroring out. Is there a way to use the Azure version for this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Jamie trying to computer! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

We don’t have a supported app for Azure Cognitive Services OpenAI at the moment. 😔 You may be able use the their API and Webhooks by Zapier - though I’m not 100% certain on this one. If you do decide to give that a shot, here’s a few resources to get you started:

It’s worth mentioning this is considered a slightly more advanced approach so any support will be limited on our end. That said,  if you’d rather not fuss you can always look into hiring a Zapier Expert to build this for ya! 🙂

I hope some of this helps! 🧡