Best answer

Is there a way to make the Zap with the Gravity Form Trigger only sequential?

• 1 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello together

proudly I have built a Zap that updates a Google Sheet based on a form submission, which is linked in a Google Slides chart. From this the PDF is then sent as an email.

Unfortunately, when two visitors submit the form at the same time, the numbers from the second visitor end up in the first visitor's presentation.

Is there a way to make the Zap with the Gravity Form Trigger only sequential?

Thanks for your help
overandover

icon

Best answer by overandover 11 September 2023, 15:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Yes its possible using code by zapier step 

Userlevel 1

Yes its possible using code by zapier step 

Thank you Ashar. Have you an example or an idea, where I can find support for this?

thx!

Userlevel 1

I was able to solve it with Delay After Queue. Only 0.5 minutes was enough so that there was no mixing between the individual sends. Thank you @Daniela_Paulo  für your help via e mail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @overandover! Glad to hear our Support Team was able to help you out!

Thank you for sharing the solution here this will be helpful to our other awesome Community members who might have the same issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to help! 😊