Best answer

Is there a way to have the reply draft be in the same thread?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have a Zap set up to draft my email responses. The draft responds to the email. It creates a draft, separate from the email I am replying to. So, it does not stay in the same thread.

Is there a way to have the reply be in the same thread?

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 February 2023, 12:27

View original

46 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mattstiller, welcome to the Community! 

You’re totally right, the drafts don’t stay in the same thread. They get created as a standalone draft. 

I did some checking on this end and I found that we’ve got a bug report open for this so I’ve added you as an affected user. I can’t give an estimate as to when that will be sorted but we’ll notify you by email as soon as it is. And we’ll be sure to keep this page updated with any news or workarounds as and when we have them! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Amazing. Thank you.

This also affects a Zap I’m working on, please notify me as well when it’s fixed. Thanks so much!

Same issue with the drafts not appearing with the message.

Are your prompts separated by line or no?  For me, it all comes in as one paragraph and everything is fully inline.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @clintg @bollard 

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

@jammer.solijon please could I also be added

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TDLS 

Absolutely! I’ve added you to the list of affected user, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi, could you please keep me updated about this feature as well.  

It’s pretty essential for using the recommended GPT-3 and Gmail Zap which has a ton of potential when this bug is resolved!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Drew Magliozzi 

I’ve added you to the list of affected user, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

I would please like to know when this is fixed as well. My main zap is affected by it.

I would like to be notified as well - thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @lulzman, @boberfeld 

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Please add me as well.

Badge +1

Can you add me too? Thank you! @SamB 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tcaudle2001 and @OliveiraHero 

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi there, can you please add me as well? thank you

+1 for me

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ChrisG C and @rc-raamleid 

Hello. I recently built a zap using this functionality and found that this issue still exists. Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jarred,

It looks like you are already added to the open bug report. While we can’t provide a timeframe on when this will get fixed. We will let you know via email or on this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please add me to the list of people to be notified for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JasonBorn,

I've added you to the list of those affected by this bug. Although we don't have a specific timeline for the fix. We will keep you in the loop via email once it is.

Thanks you for your patience and understanding.

Hello, i’m facing the issue with my ZAP. Is there any solution to this yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Seb2high! 👋

Really wish I was responding here with better news but the bug report is still open for this issue. I can't make any promises around when this may get resolved by, but I can confirm that you’ve been added to the list of folks being impacted here. This helps to increase it’s priority and means you’ll be automatically updated by email once it's resolved. 

Hi @SamB are you able to please add me to the notification list also? 😊