Best answer

Is there a way to delay a trigger based off how many times it's being triggered in an hour?

Userlevel 1

Right now I’m trying to get an automation between active campaign and google sheets to work. 
Basically when a contact is added to a list in Active campaign is sends out a webhook and adds them to a google sheet. The problem is that I get 60 contacts that all get added to the list at once and it seems to give google sheets problems when I try to add so many people at once. I’m wondering if I can delay the trigger starting so that it only runs once every minute or something like that so google sheets doesn’t run into problems - I still want it to run from every person that triggers the webhook but I want it to slower.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 7 July 2021, 19:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Never mind, I think I’ve figured it out > the delay action in zapier seems to allow me to add a que. When I first checked I thought I only saw wait set amount of time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ddeppner 

Delay After Queue: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-delays-to-zaps#delay-after-queue