Question

Is there a way to add a hashtag to leads from a specific source in KVCore CRM?

• 22 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I am a real estate agent and I have a new lead source that flows to my CRM. Is there a way to add a hashtag to those?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @philbox , 

Please let us know what apps you are using so we can help you. Which CRM are you using for example? What is the current Zap setup? 

Hi, the CRM is Kvcore but I don’t know the current set up, don’t really understand

Maybe this one can be deleted and a new one started??

Badge +3

Hi @philbox,

Welcome to the Zapier Community! Happy to help here.

Zapier is an automator that uses events that happen in one app to trigger actions in another. So, you can think of a Zap like an automated workflow: ("When this happens, do that.") Every Zap starts with a single trigger and ends with one or more actions. Triggers kick things off, and actions are what happen as a result. A Zap can have multiple actions, and every successful action counts as a task.

When you're thinking about what's possible with Zapier, one thing to keep in mind is each app's available triggers and actions. These are like the building blocks we give you, which you can use to create your automated workflow.

Just to make sure that I understand what you're trying to accomplish, could you elaborate a little? What is your end goal with this Zap? Would you be able to outline it, step-by-step? I want to make sure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction! 

Do you have a specific use case that I could help out with? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in App X, B should happen in App Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!