Question

Is there a way I can automate order fulfillment on Shopify with my suppliers being on Shopee?

• 20 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I am the owner of a small dropshipping business that just started out and I need help with auto order fulfillment.

I currently have little to no budget therefore I can’t afford other programs like AutoDS so I went to zapier. 

Another problem is that my supplier is from shoppee therefore I am unable to connect with other programs

I need help with setting up automation for order fulfillment on my store using zapier if possible.

Basically, here is what I want it to do:

• Order placed on my website
  • Customers details inputed into the product website of my supplier on shoppee
  • Order placed and sent to the customer of my business

I’m not very sure whether or not this will be possible or how effiecient it will be but as long as there’s some way to do it, it would help alot

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Innovator Geeks, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I took a look and couldn’t find Shopee listed as an available app on Zapier. But I did find it on our internal app wishlist, so I’ve added your vote for it. I can’t promise that it will mean it definitely gets added to Zapier but we’ll be sure to let you know when it does! 

In the meantime, it looks like Shopee has a public API available so I’m thinking that perhaps you could add the customer details/create the order into Shopee using Webhooks by Zapier - check out our Send webhooks in Zaps guide to learn more. It’s a more advanced feature that requires a paid plan so it may not be an ideal solution, but it would hopefully allow you to make an API request to Shopee to add the information from your Shopify website that way.

That said, depending what authentication is required for the Shopee API you may need to instead look at building a custom integration for it using the Zapier Platform - you can learn more about how to do that here: Build your first private integration on Zapier. Again that would be an advanced approach so may not be ideal but we do have a number of Zapier Certified Experts that could potentially build the integration for you. You can search the available experts and get in touch with them here: https://zapier.com/experts/

Hope that helps. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this! 🙂