Best answer

IS there a option to sort email in Zapier from Gmail that are older then 2 days ?

• 30 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

I wound like to ask if there is possible to scan emails from last 5 years with specifi label and same name and picked up some information. I make zaps that made it but gmails/zapier have option only for last 2 days ...

icon

Best answer by Danvers 30 January 2020, 17:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Lukasz_Walo

Sadly, no - that 2 day limitation is based on restrictions on the Gmail API and there is no way around them.

Userlevel 2

Hello Andrew, Yes i know limitation - did you know maybe any other program that I can import those messages from Gmail - and Put it inside and use data as zapier ?

This is haw email look in txt - I will have around 5000 pcs

Allegro Finanse - Kupujący pablotaxi wybrał sposób zapłaty i dostawy w ofertach.txt

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I see you can download your email:

https://mycomputerworks.com/how-to-download-emails-gmail/

However I don't see any viable way to search and extract them I'm afraid.

Userlevel 2

oh I was think this will save all my work - Zapier is great program - I can make all roles to do it but can use on standard files 😞 _ if i put files in Dropbox or Google drive i cant search in them ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lukasz_Walo I have seen folks work with emails that are older than two days by exporting them as rows in Google Sheets and triggering a Zap from that. I'm not sure how they exported their emails, but do you think that would work?

It depends if you need the original sender of the email or just the contents, but another way of doing this would be to forward the emails to another Gmail account and trigger a Zap from them that way.