Best answer

Is Omise Payment available as an app on Zapier?

Is zapier available for omise payment ?

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 19:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Heer 

As far as I can see there is no action or triggers available for Omise inside Zapier.

However,they might have an Invite Only App of Zapier so please check with the Omise Team if they have any.

If they don’t integrate with Zapier directly,another way you can connect to Zapier is through webhooks.

So check with the Omise Support Team if they have webhooks feature and you can use Webhooks as the Trigger in your Zaps catching the hook to collect the payment information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Heer! Just popping in to confirm what @Satya09 has shared - Omise is not yet available on Zapier. I highly recommend taking their advice if you’re looking for a workaround:

However,they might have an Invite Only App of Zapier so please check with the Omise Team if they have any.

If they don’t integrate with Zapier directly,another way you can connect to Zapier is through webhooks.

So check with the Omise Support Team if they have webhooks feature and you can use Webhooks as the Trigger in your Zaps catching the hook to collect the payment information.

In the meantime, I've added your vote for an Omise integration to our internal app wishlist. We'll be sure to let you know if/when this app is added to Zapier via email and by updating this thread.

In case you're curious, here's more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier.

Thanks for the recommendation!