Skip to main content

This post was split from topic: 

Thanks so much, @ken.a !! Really much appreciated.

The good news, in a way, is that the problem seems to be behind me.  I say “in a way” because, strangely, I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing now that fixed the problem that I wasn’t doing before.  I had thought I had tried everything, but apparently not.  

But as long as you’re monitoring this, and if I can be permitted to hijack my own thread, can I ask question that’s only semi-related?  One of the great thing about Teamup is that an event can be assigned to multiple “sub-calendars”.  So, for example, imagine a school calendar.  I can assign a class (“Math”) to both a particular room (“101”) and a particular teacher (“Bob”).  All three (“Math”, “101” and “Bob”) are sub-calendars in Teamup’s world.  The problem I’m now having is that that Zapier integration requires me to choose one, and only one, subcalendar when creating a Teamup event, but I need to assign the event to multiple subcalendars.  It feels like there should be an easy workaround, but I can’t seem to figure one out (for example, when modifying a Teamup event, I can assign an event to a new sub-calendar, but I can’t add an additional sub-calendar). 

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Hi there @screendoor44,

I moved your reply as a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

It looks like it’s not possible to use multiple sub-calendars in Teamup Calendar via Zapier. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Thanks so much, @ken.a.  Really appreciate your responses here.