Best answer

Is it possible to update unit quantity on QBO invoice and auto-update Unit Quantity in smartsheet row

• 8 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can I update the unit quantity in a exisiting QBO invoice and have that qty auto-update the ‘Unit Quantity’ cell in a smartsheet row? Or vice-versa can I update a smartsheet row ‘Unit Qty’ cell and have it automticatically update the corresponding QBO inoivce? Either way would work, I’m just not sure which way would be less cumbersome or if this is something more complex then just a zap...

Also wondering if you can append an already exisiting order (either in QBO or smartsheet) with additional line items and have them link and upate appropriately.   

thank you 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 September 2022, 01:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @DBS Analytics! Thanks for reaching out in the Community! 

Zapier currently only supports the flow of info one way. You can read up a bit more on that here:

https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing

That said, I did some digging and it looks like there is an “Updated Row” trigger for Smartsheet and an “Update Invoice” action in QuickBooks Online! I wonder if that could work?

I might recommend taking a look through some of the available triggers/actions for those apps to see if any of them suit your needs! 🤗

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope this helps! Let us know how you’re getting along with this. 😊