Skip to main content
Question

Is it possible to send UTM Values from Raisely to MailChimp and/or Salesforce via Zapier?

• 21 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi

I think this is more of a “is it possible to...” than a “how do I..” question, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I have a Zap set up that add/updates new email subscribers to MailChimp when they make a donation, it’s all working fine but I really want to be able to send the UTM values stored in Raisely to Mailchimp as well. We have custom fields to store them in Mailchimp so we can see where our subscribers have some from and if people from different sources interact with our emails differently. I also plan to use Zapier to send donation and donor data to Salesforce and would also like to send the UTM values there too.

But the attribution.utmMedium, attribution.utmSource etc fields aren’t available in the Raisely trigger to map to the corresponding fields in Mailchimp/Salesforce.

So I wondered if anyone knew of a way to get fields that aren’t in the trigger into the zap somehow. Maybe webhooks? (I know nothing about webhooks)

Hopeful thanks

Leigh

Hi there @Leigh Mulvihill,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like custom fields are supported by the Raisely integration. More about that here: https://support.raisely.com/article/514-using-custom-fields

Could you please try following the help doc from Raisely to see if it’ll return the custom fields that you’re looking for?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!