Best answer

Is it possible to link messages from LinkedIn to Salesforce?

• 26 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I'm looking for a way to sync into Salesforce the messages and inemails my team sent on LinkedIn. Is this possible? We have the “Professional” plan.

It looks like I'm only available to select the "LinkedIn Ads" App to start the automation, but this is not what I need.

Also, I don’t want LinkedIn to create new Lead records, just relate the messages to existing Leads Activity (like tasks or things like that), ignoring the ones I don’t have in SF.

I also saw in another question that, LinkedIn messages triggering actions wasn’t supported 10mo ago, but I don’t know if that is now developed or not yet.

Any information will be helpful, thank you~

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 May 2024, 08:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Oktana 

The current Zap app integration for LinkedIn has 0 triggers available to use to start a Zap Run.

Hi @Oktana 

The current Zap app integration for LinkedIn has 0 triggers available to use to start a Zap Run.

Then there is no why to do what I need? The only App I see available is that one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Oktana,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

The LinkedIn integration doesn’t have any available triggers at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for the “New Message” trigger for LinkedIn.

Please let me know if you’d like to get added to the feature request.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi there @Oktana,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

The LinkedIn integration doesn’t have any available triggers at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for the “New Message” trigger for LinkedIn.

Please let me know if you’d like to get added to the feature request.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Yes, please! That will be really helpful :3!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Oktana,

I have added you to the open feature request for the “New Message” trigger in LinkedIn. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!