Is it possible to import Instagram DM emails to the ConvertKit email list using Zapier?

• 20 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Is it possible for the emails from instagram dm be collected by zapier and be sent to converkit email list?

ken.a 6 months ago

Hi @chnellaa,

Unfortunately, triggering on Instagram DM’s is not supported at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

if you are able to see the email id in the DM then yes it is possible

can you teach me how?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@chnellaa sure I can help you with that - you may need to share a sample email with  me

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @chnellaa,

Unfortunately, triggering on Instagram DM’s is not supported at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.