Best answer

Is it possible to get weekly reports for current Task usage?

• 2 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Im looking to get a weekly report from Zapier as to my current Monthly Zapier usage.

I created a Zap based of a Schedule set to Weekly for a trigger. 

Which Zapier App would that account usage come from for an Action? I thought it would/could be Zapier Report, but that's not the case. 

FYI, Im sending the result to a Google Sheet Field. 

Thanks! Reece

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 July 2021, 10:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TheReeceCarter 

Try using the Zapier Manager app to configure alerts using this trigger: https://zapier.com/apps/zapier-manager/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@TheReeceCarter 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up on this one, for anyone who comes across this thread, to note that Zapier Manager now has a Create Zap Report (Beta) action in which could potentially be used for the desired workflow here.

The Task Usage Limit Reached trigger would only run once usage has reached a specific percentage. But the Create Zap Report (Beta) action could be used with an Every Week Schedule by Zapier trigger. It can generate a CSV file and aggregate Task metrics for a specific Zap. As it isn’t able to create a report for all Zaps, duplicate Zaps would need to be created for each Zap you wanted to generate a report for.

You can find out more details and see all of the available triggers and actions for Zapier Manager here: Zapier Manager Integrations

Hope that helps! :)