Best answer

Is it possible to create order receipt in Salesforce using Sage Bank Module?

• 22 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a customer that needs to integrate Salesforce with Sage Accounts 50, now my knowledge and expertise of Sage is limited but I’ve been able to get these requirements from the customer

• Web Form is submitted for a course
  • Course information including payment amount is sent to Salesforce (Opportunity record) and the payment into the Amount field
  • They’d then like Salesforce to push that data into the Bank Module in Sage and create an “Order Receipt” with details from the Opportunity and the Payment Amount

I’ve already attempted this myself but it seems that Sage is only capable of creating a Sales Invoice using the Zapier sync, could anyone advise on/if this can be done through Zapier?

Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 July 2021, 15:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @AlexReed1, welcome to the Community!

I can see you’ve also reached out to our Support team and they’ve added you to a feature request for a “Create Receipt” action added to the Sage integration. We’ll be sure to email you and post an update in the thread here as soon as that action is added! :)