Best answer

Is it possible to create a new user in Firebase using Zapier

• 1 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to create a new user in firebase (to access a mobile app) from Zapier, based on data from a Kajabi purchase.  The scenario is

1. Customer makes a purchase on Kajabi
  2. Firebase user is created based on Kajabi email address
  3. Password is set based on Kajabi firstname+staticnumber
  4. Kajabi sends automated email with login credentials for the mobile app (auth and data is managed in Firebase)

I can figure out how to add a document to the right collection, but I can’t figure out (or find in any forums) how to create a user in Firebase using Zapier.  

Would really appreciate any help on this one.

Chris

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 February 2023, 22:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @SleepyChris, welcome to the Community! 

Ah, yes there isn’t an existing create user action for the Firebase/Firestore app. I did some checking and couldn’t see any existing feature requests for that sort of action. So you’ll want to reach out to the Support team about this so they can get a feature request opened up on your behalf. You can contact them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

In the meantime, if you’re comfortable trying out webhooks (Send webhooks in Zaps) it may be worth taking a look at the documentation for the Firebase/Firestore API to see if it’s possible to use a Webhooks by Zapier action to create the user instead. If you do give that a try and it works please let us know! 🙂

Yes, it is possible to create a new user in Firebase using Zapier. Zapier is a platform that enables users to automate workflows between different web services and applications, including Firebase. You can use Zapier to create a new user in Firebase by triggering a Zap (automated task) when a specific event occurs in another app. For example, when a new user signs up on your website, Zapier can automatically create a new user in Firebase with the information provided during the sign-up process.

To set this up, you will need to create a Zapier account, connect Firebase to Zapier, and create a Zap that triggers when a new user is added in the source app and creates a new user in Firebase. Zapier provides a visual interface for creating and managing these automations, and the specific steps to set up your Zap will depend on the source app you are using.

Regard,