Best answer

Is it possible to add new appointments from Square into Microsoft 365?

• 27 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone.

Has anyone else used Zapier to integrate Square’s appointments, with MS365 or Office365?

I’m tinkering with it to see if I can work it out, but thought I should ask as well, in case someone’s already invented this wheel...

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 July 2021, 15:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@DarrylHadfield 

It’s definitely possible. Can you give me some more details about the scenarios/processes you're trying to automate?

Userlevel 1

Sure - I'm trying to replicate the same functionality for 365, that is currently available for google workspace - if a new event is scheduled on square, create the same event in 365.  Conversely, if an event is deleted on square, to also delete that event on 365.

If an event is updated in square, to reflect the same update in 365 (although I wonder if I may have to use the prior two functions to delete the updated event, and then recreate the event but with the updated information).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@DarrylHadfield 

I just checked, and unfortunately, Square Appointments is not supported on Zapier at this time.

These days, most apps build their own integrations on Zapier, so it might be worth reaching out to Square to lobby for them ot integrate themselves.

Userlevel 1

Well that’s truly unfortunate…    One less reason to ove ahead with a paid subscription with Zapier, and one more reason to consider alternatives to Square.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just following up here to note that there’s an existing feature request with the Square integration to have a New Appointment trigger added. @DarrylHadfield, I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for that feature request which will help us keep track of how many users are interested in having that trigger. If that trigger does get added we’ll reach out by email to let you know!

In the meantime, if you’re able to get an email notification sent from Square whenever a new appointment is added/updated you could potentially use those emails as the trigger for your Zap instead. You can find out more about how to trigger Zaps from emails at the links below:

Hope this helps! :)