Question

Is it possible to add contact to a single instance of a recurring Google Calendar invite rather than all?

• 18 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I’m able to set up a Zap that adds contacts from a sheet (or other) to a recurring Google Calendar Invite. By default, it adds the contact to the full series and normally that’s fine. In this particular case I’m looking to add the contact to only one single calendar invite. For example, we have a monthly event but want to invite people to join the next upcoming event only, not all of them, as the content will repeat on each call. 

I know when you manually add a contact to an invite, Google will ask if you’d like to add the person to a single event or all events, etc. I’m not seeing a way to access these options in Zapier. Any recommendations (besides splitting up the calendar invites to individual invites. 

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vanessa A 

Good question.

You’ll likely have to use individual GCal Events as those options are not available in Zap actions.