Question

Is it possible in BambooHR to map fields like OT, Salary and Start Date from Workable?

• 19 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

We have Workable and BambooHR.  As soon as we “hire” someone in Workable it creates a new employee in BambooHR however a lot of the standard information that we input then needs to be done manually i.e.:

• Notice Period (30 days)
  • Probation Period (12 weeks)
  • Overtime (exempt)

There are also things we need to include that are only available in the Workable Offer Letter we send out and get back signed (which is when we progress to ‘hired’ and then a new employee is triggered in BambooHR) i.e. 

• Salary
  • Start date

And then there are things that are not necessarily held anywhere i.e. 

• Part time/ full time
  • Location (office or remote)

Can I use Zapier to somehow automate these things?  Or do I just need to carry on manually?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @swytch 

Yes, you can Zapier to automation most of the stuffs if not all.

For example, you can create an automation that can “create an employee” in BambooHR as soon as someone is hired in Workable.

You will have access to various field when setting up BambooHr employee record where you can specify your terms. You just have to go through the integration and see what you can fill out.