Question

Is Free plan ok for me or do I need the starter level plan for Zapier

• 27 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I will attach a screen shot of my Zapier account. I just have some webinars I do and have my contacts moved from the webinar service to my Active Campaign Master List. Am I ok with the Free account? In the  new series of my programs, I will have 4 webinars in a week to do and again move these contact that sign up for the webinars over to my Active Campaign account via Zapier. Is the Free amount ok for me to do or do I need the Starter account? 

ok, I attached my screen shot of my Zapier account 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @patrick! 

Gotowebinar is a Premium app, which means that you need a paid Zapier plan to use it in a Zap. That means that you will need to have at least a Starter Plan to set up the Zap that you’ve described here. 

The other thing to think about when deciding which Zapier plan you’ll need is how many tasks you’ll need. You can learn more about what counts as a task in this help doc. For example, if your Zap had the trigger and one action, then the Zap would use 1 task each time the was a new attendee for one of your webinars. You’d need a plan that has enough tasks to allow the Zap to run for each of the attendees for your webinars.