Integrations for clock-in apps and geofencing alters for employers to track field workers

• 18 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi! Are there any integrations or work arounds for automating geofencing alerts that are sent to employers to track and document where field workers are when they clock-in? Thanks so much for any help and recommendations!

christina.d 1 year ago

Heya @cnforrest! Thanks for reaching out in the community with this!

Are you already using a specific app that is generating those alerts? It might be worth checking out to see if it’s listed in our app directory here if so! If it’s not, feel free to share a link to the site and any API documentation and we’re happy to put in a request for ya. It doesn’t guarantee the app will be created but it does allow us to continue to track/gauge interest. More on how we add new apps here.

If you’re not using anything currently, I did a quick Google search and came up with this some apps that offer Time Tracking w/GPS. Might be worth checking to see if any offer Zapier integrations and if they’ll suit your needs. Full transparency, this is a blog post from one of those companies so consider the source while researching your options. 🙂

All that said, I’m curious to hear if anyone else in the community has insight to share on related apps they prefer or zaps they’ve built that have proved useful! 👀

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @cnforrest! Thanks for reaching out in the community with this!

Are you already using a specific app that is generating those alerts? It might be worth checking out to see if it’s listed in our app directory here if so! If it’s not, feel free to share a link to the site and any API documentation and we’re happy to put in a request for ya. It doesn’t guarantee the app will be created but it does allow us to continue to track/gauge interest. More on how we add new apps here.

If you’re not using anything currently, I did a quick Google search and came up with this some apps that offer Time Tracking w/GPS. Might be worth checking to see if any offer Zapier integrations and if they’ll suit your needs. Full transparency, this is a blog post from one of those companies so consider the source while researching your options. 🙂

All that said, I’m curious to hear if anyone else in the community has insight to share on related apps they prefer or zaps they’ve built that have proved useful! 👀