Best answer

Integration with cliniko?

• 25 April 2022
  • 7 replies

I would like to integrate Zapier with Cliniko, but I cannot seem to find any option to do this.

A few google searches seem to integate Cliniko does not integrate with Zapier.

However, there may be a way through APIANT.

Before I start looking at APIANT, I am wondering -- has anyone integrated Cliniko with Zapier or can offer some advise or point to a tutorial on this integration?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 April 2022, 18:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @cardigan 

Good question.

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, but Zapier keeps an internal list of app requests.

Looks like this was the link you were referencing for APIANT: https://apiant.com/connect/Zapier-to-Cliniko

I saw the link, but I’m really not sure what to do with it as there aren’t any templates and one has to be requested.

I understand I can get the endpoints of each provider as listed on the page, but without templates I’m not sure if the integration is possible?

I am quite new to zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cardigan 

Did you review these 2 links?

I got a bit stuck with Zapier endpoints, it only lists webhooks and as mentioned there aren’t any templates and templates need to be requested.

As I understand it, I have to go to zapier, create a zap from say Stripe add a trigger to a custom web hook?

And then use that web hook in the APIANT site?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@cardigan 

Here’s a help article about the Webhooks Zap app: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/help

Great, thanks for this.  I appreciate the help and assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @cardigan! Thanks for reaching out. 

As you discovered, we don’t currently offer a Cliniko integration. That said, I've added your vote to our internal wishlist! We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.

That said, it sounds as if you may have found a workaround with Webhooks by Zapier and APIANT. Keep us posted on your progress!

Welcome to the Community! 🎉