Skip to main content
Best answer

Integrating Zoom,MailChimp/Teachable,MailChimp

• 30 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Need help figuring zap workflow

My Client wants to have Zoom as the trigger point

1. ) someone registers in zoom then an series email will be sent out via MailChimp

Action 2 

someone  registers in Teachable then an email will be send out using mailchimp.

Please advise how to do this. Many Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@JCGarcia Here’s a good starting point for your first situation (Zoom to Mailchimp) https://zapier.com/apps/zoom/integrations/mailchimp and then scroll down to the Connect Zoom + Mailchimp in Minutes area Change the dropdowns to look like this:

After that, click the Blue button and follow the instructions. You may want to specify what tag to provide for that MC subscriber (something like zoom-registrant) and then set up automation in Mailchimp to use that tag and send a sequence of messages to. 

Similarly for Teachable go here and choose “New Enrollment” “New User” or “New Admission” and then click the blue button. 

Userlevel 1

@JCGarcia Here’s a good starting point for your first situation (Zoom to Mailchimp) https://zapier.com/apps/zoom/integrations/mailchimp and then scroll down to the Connect Zoom + Mailchimp in Minutes area Change the dropdowns to look like this:

After that, click the Blue button and follow the instructions. You may want to specify what tag to provide for that MC subscriber (something like zoom-registrant) and then set up automation in Mailchimp to use that tag and send a sequence of messages to. 

Similarly for Teachable go here and choose “New Enrollment” “New User” or “New Admission” and then click the blue button. 

Many Thanks @PaulKortman I’ll update you if this is resolve God Bless

Userlevel 1

@PaulKortman what is I dont have a value yet for the Zoom registrant for Upcoming webinar

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal/private information. Please be careful not to include personal/private information in your posts, including in screenshots.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You’ll need to create a test webinar and a test registration for a user at zoom for that test webinar. Then you’ll be able to finish this zap by specifying the webinar and then “turn on zap”

Userlevel 1

Hi @PaulKortman Can I create a webinar if My Zoom Account is free version only? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

As far as I know, no. The webinar functionality at Zoom is a paid add on.