Skip to main content
Best answer

Integrating Mozello with Mailchimp

• 5 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear Community,

I am new to Zapier, and I am here, because I started to use Mailchimp for my webshop. What I had made 4 years ago, and it's a custom webshop powered by Mozello. Unfortunately I can not integrate this website with Mailchimp, it's not yet in their system. Therefore I cannot write emails that has store products in it wich would lead to my website, nor do abandoned carts etc. Is there any way I can do this via Zapier? Side note - Zapier does not has Mozello integrations either. 

Thank you for your help

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Adrienn 

You would likely have to explore using the app’s API.

https://www.mozello.com/developers/store-api/

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Adrienn, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this and they’ve added your vote for the Mozello app on our internal wishlist of apps to add to Zapier. Can’t make any promises as to when/if it will definitely be added to Zapier but we’ll be in touch via email and we’ll share an update here once it’s added.

In the meantime, you could potentially interact with Mozello’s API using one of the methods mentioned in the guide Troy shared. Also wanted to share a link to our Request to add a new app to Zapier guide which has some other workarounds suggested, in case it’s useful to you.

If you run into any trouble in setting up a workaround please do let us know - happy to assist further! 🙂