Best answer

Integrating MongoDB with Slack

• 13 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to integrate MongoDB with Slack and I am getting the following issue:

I tried getting the hostname from my cluster but my collections are not showing up when I try to set up MongoDB Zap. Why is this? I’m pretty sure I am getting the right Host name...

icon

Best answer by steph.n 13 April 2021, 21:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@smandava 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @smandava!

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with the MongoDB integration. 

Could I ask which version you’re using? I know that the integration has only been extensively tested with version 2.x.x so if you’re using a version later than that, that could be the issue. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

When I run mongod --version, I get v4.2.8 as my version. This is definitely much later than 2.x.x. Is there no hope in integrating Zapier with Mongo if mine is a much later version? How should I go about this?

Userlevel 1

If Zapier is unable to do it can you point me to similar software services that may potentially handle this? Integrating a certain collection with Slack is pretty critical for my team right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

When I run mongod --version, I get v4.2.8 as my version. This is definitely much later than 2.x.x. Is there no hope in integrating Zapier with Mongo if mine is a much later version? How should I go about this?

Hi and thanks for letting us know which version of MongoDB you’re using. Sadly, this is a bug you’re experiencing. I’ve gone and added you to the bug report so the team can alert you via email if there’s an update to share. If you’d like to follow along, we’ll be posting any updates in this thread: