i am integrating monday.com with easywebinar through zapier. i want to get data from monday.com(new item in a board) and Register Attendee in EasyWebinar. but the problem is when i get data from monday.com it will not give all records which i want. i want Email, Firstname, Lastname .. many records of that group from monday.com.
so, can anyone help me, why all records are not getting in zapier?
i have shared tow images,1st is for response in Zapier and 2nd is for which records i want from monday.com.
I’m not too familiar with monday.com but normally when I can’t get all the info I need from an app in Zapier a webhook would do the trick.
How about you use a search action right after the trigger, It will help you receive all valid data
Thanks for your reply.
i have some images with step wise for better understanding.
1. i have created a Zap for New item in board in monday.com.
2. i have selected option for New item in Board.
3. i have choose a board of my details(which i want to fetch) in monday.com
4. i have get details of that board(but not get all details which i want).
5. after that i have integrate this zap to another app(Easy webinar).
6. Register attendee registration
7. when i have choose value for Email field in Easy webinar, i didn't get exact email field value from 1st app.
8. i exactly want all details of user which was created in monday.com board(like in last image 6th.png)
Please check attached images.
@Brad, were you able to find a way to get this Zap working the way that you need?