Best answer

Integrate HubSpot Custom Object to Salesforce

• 28 October 2022
  • 3 replies

I would like to integrate  HubSpot custom objects to salesforce and with native integration it is not possible, Any idea about do with Zapier

icon

Best answer by RALaBarge 31 October 2022, 16:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey @bhag1.inturi , the only way you would be able to access data in the HubSpot API that is not accessible via our HubSpot app would be to make your own custom app on Zapier via https://zapier.com/developer/

Since HubSpot uses the modern “OAuth” mechanism as their authentication method, none of our “Generic” apps like Webhooks by Zapier will be able to interact with it.  One would have to build out a custom app via the link above to make an app which authenticates the way their API requires, as well as configure setting up the trigger/action you are looking for.

Finally, HubSpot makes and maintains this app we host for them on Zapier.  You could always reach out to their support team to see if they had any timelines as for when support would be added to their Zapier app!

Hope this helps!

Hi

Thanks for the reply and one more quick question does Zapier support the HubSpot

custom objects? for the hubspot to salesforce Integration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bhag1.inturi!

The Hubspot integration doesn’t currently support custom objects, sorry about that.

We do have a few feature requests open around custom objects and I’d be happy to add you to them as an interested user. Could you let me know what you’d like to do with Custom objects? Do you want to trigger a Zap from a new custom object, or an update one? And do you want to create, update or find custom objects? I want to make sure that I let the Hubspot team know which ones you’re most interested in seeing. 

Thanks!