Best answer

Instagram Carusol Images -> Google Sheets

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’m have a zap that sends instagram new post information to google sheets. This works well, but when the instagram have children or a carousel of images, it doesn’t work. How can I make the multiple images assemble in an array in one row?

When I fetch the children(images) now, it gets displayed in multiple rows, which is not optimal.

icon

Best answer by RALaBarge 19 October 2022, 14:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Alexander Rubino - thanks for reaching out in the community!

I did some digging and this post is the exact reverse of the scenario you’re trying to do and based off the thread I’m thinking this may not achievable at the moment. 😔

Sad to say we don’t have any official workarounds to offer but curious to hear if any one in the community has achieved something similar. 🤔

Let me know if you’re interested in being added to the feature request mentioned above! While not exactly what you’re looking to achieve I imagine once the carousel feature is supported, it’ll be possible to pull out image array as well. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hello @Alexander Rubino , I think what you want to do is you want to add Image URL or data in 1 row, Different columns, Right? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @Alexander Rubino ,

Looking at the API documentation for Instagram, there does exist the ability for one to fetch Children images from a Media post, but it does not appear that the Instagram app we host on Zapier offers that ability.

If you could please reach out to http://zapier.com/contact-us to open a ticket with us, and let us know you were looking for this ability, we would be happy to formally generate a feature request for our Instagram app. =)

Feel free to include a link to this post when you open the ticket and we can take it from there!