Question

Incorrect header check on WooCommerce

• 19 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

New to this community. I am trying to use zapier for a project for the first time. I have a woocommerce site where I want to create an order upon a form entry. My trigger for the form entry is working properly. But on my action to create a woocommerce order, I am getting the following error:

Invalid response body while trying to fetch /wp-json/wc-zapier/v1/orders?consumer_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&consumer_secret=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: incorrect header check

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to remove any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

I have looked around and couldn’t find anything related to this. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RitovL 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @RitovL , Did you recently installed any plugin on WooCommerce? If Yes, is it possible to uninstall the plugin and try the zap again?

I have building many zaps with WooCommerce and many a times the error is caused because of some new plugins has beenadded.