Question

Importing Data from Facebook Ads to Tokko Broker CRM

• 13 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! First of all I apologize in advance for any spelling or syntactic error, because English is not my first language. 

I am having this issue when I try to add a Create Contact in Tokko Broker.

Basically the Facebook Ads to Google Spreadsheet part of the zap was working great. My client asked me if I could add an automation for Tokko Broker, and granted me all access. I followed the step-by-step, linked the API to Zapier, and it seems like it was done successfully. 

However, when I try to “Send Data & Continue”, it enters a loading phase and then stays there forever. And when I open the Tokko Broker, I can’t find the new Web Contact anywhere. 

Any idea what could be wrong with this?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

I noticed that you have Zap that uses Tokko Broker that has been enabled. Is that the one you were having problems with, and is it working now?

Hi! i`m trying the same zap by using Facebook lead ads and Tokko Broker. And it doest works. I have this error: “The contact could not be sent to Tokko Broker. The app returned "Sorry, this request could not be processed. Please try again later.".” 

I'd appreciate any help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Argenis ,

Circling back here to check in on your Zap! Were you able to create your contact in Tokko Broker? 

Please let us know if you are still running into any issues!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

HI @Argenis!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)