Question

import orders from magento delayed up to 30 minutes while zapier suppose to run every 15 minutes

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

none of the tasks (orders processes from magento 1.9) are run within 15 minutes.

for example order created in magento at  2020-11-13 15:18:23 

and it task was run successfully in zapier at 2020-11-13 15:45:54

27 minutes delay

is there any thing I can do in magento to sort it out as support says something in magento is not allowing zapier to pick up the task.

many thanks

Assaf

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

My Magento trigger is triggering slowly

In order to ensure that we only trigger on new items that have complete information, your zap will make sure that a new item shows up with the same info in consecutive checks for new data. This can result in zaps triggering on new items more slowly.

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

we only check for new orders in Magento so once the order is created in Magento it is ready to be picked up by zapier. how can I disable the consecutive checks for new data?

is it something I do in Magento or zapier?

thank you for your input.

best wishes

Assaf

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Hey @assaf_frank it looks like this is the way the zapier connection is configured. You could potentially get around some of this set up by using Webhooks
  • This plugin looks like it’s quite well rated: https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-webhook/

You could then send a webhook when an order comes in by using a Zapier webhook trigger 

Hope that helps!