Question

I want to send scheduled, mass and personalized emails?

• 3 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I am a teacher and I am responsible for several classrooms of students. I want to send scheduled, mass and personalized emails to the students of the different classrooms. 

I am using the App "Every Day in Schedule by Zapier" and the App "Google Sheets", but I can't send the emails. I would like to know where I am going wrong.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Borges 

Good question.

Here are some related Zapier Community Topics that may provide guidance:

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @Borges - definitely sounds like something Zapier can help you accomplish!

If you are still stuck after peeking at Troy’s linked guides, you can always drop a printscreen (with any personal info like email and names removed) to the Community so we can help troubleshoot! 

Best,

Rachael

Hi there @Borges - definitely sounds like something Zapier can help you accomplish!

If you are still stuck after peeking at Troy’s linked guides, you can always drop a printscreen (with any personal info like email and names removed) to the Community so we can help troubleshoot! 

Best,

Rachael

Thank you for your response. However, the answer is a bit complicated for me as I don't have much advanced knowledge about applications. I would like to know a simple process to send scheduled, mass and personalized mailings to a group of 40 students in my class. Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@Borges

You can try this out, this is our help doc on how to send an email when there is an update to a google sheet row, is this closer to what you were looking for? : https://zapier.com/blog/email-for-google-sheets-row-updates/

Let me know, and I’m happy to keep looking at suggestions and ideas to make sure this is easy and possible for your use case. 

Best,

Rachael